BANNARI AMMAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
QUANTUM COMPUTING AND PHYTOCHEMISTRY RESEARCH LABORATORY &
CONDENSED MATTER RESEARCH LABORATORY
NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME
NOT ME BUT YOU
EMERGING INNOVATIONS FOR
SELF-RELIANCE IS THE ONLY ROAD TO TRUE FREEDOM
In order to develop a self-reliant India, Our honourable Prime Minister initiated the vision of AtmaNirbhar Bharat Abhiyan. This Abhiyan will focus on developing the economy of the country during this pandemic situation. The five pillars of the Atmanirbhar Bharat are Economy, Infrastructure, System, Vibrant demography, and Demand.
The haul of students plays a vital role in achieving this milestone. As initiative,the NSS-BIT in association with QCPRL and CMRL as initiated the vision by organizing a National Symposium on EIAB – Emerging Innovations for AtmaNirbhar Bharat ( ‘Self-reliant India' or ‘Self-sufficient India'). This Symposium focuses on developing a self-sustaining and self-generating society.
1. Poster presentation
Team(max 3 members)
2. Tackle and crack (Problem Solving Statement)
Team(max 3 members)
3. Quizzer world - Spot Quiz
Individual participation - Live meeting
POSTER PRESENTATION - TOPICS AND CATEGORIES
1. Health and safety
❖ The smart health monitoring system
❖ Occupational safety and health
❖ E-health, Telemedicine, and social-medicine
❖ Innovative Safety measures for COVID-19
2. Environmental management
❖ Disaster management technique
❖ Pollution monitoring and data collection
❖ Waste Management and control technique
❖ Smart Agriculture-” GO GREEN” attitude
3. Role of engineering in rural development
❖ IoT and cloud-based architecture
❖ Water and sewage treatment
❖ Smart village Innovation
❖ Green building innovation
TACKLE AND CRACK
Problem statements are provided below. Solution must be prepared and presented,
1) Plan a savvy squander classification framework that will allow residents to isolate various types of solid waste they need to segregate for effective separation. The framework ought to be a versatile application (Android) based
2) The life span of plastic estimates around 1000 years so the world is suffocated by it. Each year plastic production increases. Suggest a suitable solution to this environmental catastrophe?
3) Review a suitable strategy to meet the food demands in India and present
4) Organic farming and eating locally make intuitive sense. Yet does conventional wisdom about eating sustainably hold up to the science?
5) There is nothing important to human beings than pure water to drink. But, in major places, it is not available because of industrial waste and garbage waste. Refer some ideas to Maintain wastes in a proper way that should not affect human beings.
6) Municipality in India faces major problems in disposing of domestic and industrial waste both biodegradable and non-biodegradable. Suggest a method to eliminate this waste in effective manner.
QUIZZER WORLD - SPOT QUIZ
Quiz conducted through live session in online platform (google meet)